Faculty & Staff
Alumni & Friends
Carson Library and Swysgood Tech Center
Borrowing From Another Library
Please, read all instructions and print them before you start!
1. Right click on WorldCat, select "Open in New Window"
2. If you are off campus, you will enter your UM Western network user name and password
3. Perform search
4. Scroll through results list, select your item and click on the title
5. Choose "External Resources: ILLIAD"
6. Login to your Interlibrary Loan account and submit request
If You Don't Have an Interlibrary Loan Account
1. Select "First Time Users" at very top of page
2. On next screen, scroll to bottom of page and select "First Time Users Click Here"
3. Fill out the New User Registration for ILLIAD and click submit
For personal assistance, stop by the Interlibrary Loan Office in Carson Libray and speak to Denice Rust (406) 683-7491